While we fully believe in and have witnessed the beneficial and healing impacts of the healing therapies we offer, it must be stated that:
- Alternative wellness therapists are not licensed counselors and cannot provide clinical diagnoses or medical treatment for mental, physical, or emotional health concerns. They are not a substitute for standard medical treatment. In case of a crisis or emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Coaching is not conducted in a clinical setting and does not involve clinical diagnoses or medical treatment for diagnosed mental health concerns. It is suitable for individuals seeking to overcome life stressors and transitions. However, coaching is not appropriate during a crisis. If you are in a crisis or emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Reiki is not a replacement for medical treatment. It can complement traditional medical treatment but should not be seen as a substitute. Reiki practitioners cannot diagnose or medically treat mental or physical health concerns. In case of a health crisis or emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Herbalism is not medical treatment and should not replace it. Herbalists cannot prescribe medication, medically treat, or diagnose illnesses. They are not licensed physicians. Always consult with your doctor before trying any new supplement, herbal remedy, or engaging in new health habits or practices.
- Tarot and Oracle Card readings and numerology charts/reports are purely for entertainment purposes. They do not provide legal advice, and any legal concerns should be discussed with a licensed legal professional. The outcome of a reading does not guarantee or predict future events, and you are responsible for your own actions.